20 november 2018 om 11:49
IPM - 23 to 26 January ...
10 januari 2018 om 15:22
The autumn leaves are falling, and the trees are getting ready for the cold of winter. The bulbs from which our pot lilies will emerge are doing the same. The bulbs were put in the ground at the end of March and flowered there. In the past months they have died off and are now ready for harvesting. After harvesting they are cleaned and transported to various locations where they are sorted by size. Then the bulbs enter their winter rest to build up strength for the next flowering season. We put them in cold storage for that purpose. They stay there until we need to cultivate them into pot lilies so you can enjoy them again in 2019.
- Bulb harvest20 november 2018 om 11:49
- IPM - 23 to 26 January 201810 januari 2018 om 15:22
- FlowerTrials - 13 - 16 June 2017 7 juni 2017 om 21:15
- Article in Greenhouse Grower 7 maart 2017 om 09:02
- IPM 2017 7 februari 2017 om 10:13
- Article in 'China Flowers & Horticulture'30 november 2016 om 12:18
- Royal Flora Holland Trade Fair Aalsmeer 7 oktober 2016 om 09:32
- FloraHolland Autumn Fair30 augustus 2016 om 11:53
- Plantarium 201616 augustus 2016 om 20:28
- Tiny Double You at Schiphol-airport (AMS)20 juli 2016 om 14:34